Hi! I’m Rose Thomas
I have been baking for family and friends for over 40 years! In July 2021I took on the challenge of writing a book. That challenge not only gave me the encouragement and experience of writing a book it opened up my world of baking, again!
We retired and moved to Virginia about in November 2019 and baking was put on the back burner while we tackled the house projects. But I am happy to say that my kitchen has been commercially licensed for my cookie shop!
I hope you enjoy reading my posts and learn from the information I will provide! As always email if you have any comments, questions, or ideas for blog posts!
Did you know that:
- I baked for the farmers market and moved on to pie fundraisers for our kid’s school!
- My new guidebook gives you the steps to earn a little extra $$ for Christmas!
- When we moved to Virginia the sheep came along too! We have a flock of 25 purebred Scottish Blackface
- We are planning to get back into raising bees!
- I love discovering old family recipes
- I ran (some walking) 2 half marathons with my daughter & secretly would love to do another one!!
- Enjoy our garden!
- I actually challenged myself to start a blog when we retired and moved here to Virginia! I would love to have you sign up and enjoy reading about all of our projects!
- Check out my website for my cookie shop!!