Hi! I’m Rose Thomas
I have been baking for family and friends for over 40 years! I recently took on the challenge of writing a book. That challenge not only gave me the encouragement and experience of writing a book it opened up my world of baking, again!
We retired and moved to Virginia about 18 months ago and baking was put on the back burner while we tackled the house projects. But I am happy to say that my kitchen is ready ( just waiting for official licensing) to turn into a cookie bakeshop.
I hope you enjoy reading my posts and learn from the information I will provide! As always email if you have any comments, questions, or ideas for blog posts!
Did you know that:
- I baked for farmers market and moved onto pie fundraisers for our kids school!
- My new guidebook gives you the steps to earn a little extra $$ for Christmas!
- When we moved to Virginia the sheep came along too! We have a flock of 25 purebred Scottish Blackface
- We are planning to get back into raising bees!
- I love discovering old famly recipes
- I ran (some walking) 2 half marathons with my daughter & secretly would love to do another one!!
- Enjoy our garden!
- I actually challenged myself to start a blog when we retired and moved here to Virginia! I would love to have you sign up and enjoy reading about all of our projects!