I want to thank you for purchasing from my Sweet Labels Shop and hopefully answer any questions you might have.
- The digital files will be sent to you in the email provided at the time of purchase
- Digital files once opened can be uploaded to your computer & printed by you or sent to your local print place.
- Once your digital files are opened you can upload them to Avery which is a company that sells blank labels and packs of all types and sizes you might need. They provide templates you can use on your own computer and print them out yourself
- My Amazon link to many of the different sizes of Avery labels that can be used at home on your printer. This is my affiliate link and I do earn a small commission at no cost to you.
- If you are in need of a new printer there are so many to choose from, mine is a Canon MG series. I have had it for over 5 years and still prints great.
- If you are in the market for a thermal printer the Munbyn is a great printer for labels that comes wireless or plug in.
Any other questions just email me and I’ll try to get back to you!
As you can see many templates can be purchased. I found that the best labels to use for digital files are:
Avery 22806 which are 2 in X 2 in Square
Avery 22877 which is 2 inch Round
You can always use these files if you wanted to print a smaller 1.5-inch label for a mailer or package. They can be easily sized down to the proper size on the Avery site